Virtual Class: Supervise with Success
Friday, June 19, 2020
Virtual Training-Online Only
This course is a virutal course and will be held from 10:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
The purpose of this training is to help participants understand the role of a supervisor and identify skills needed to be successful.
CEUs: .70 (6.5 Clock Hrs)
Objectives: This course will define the role and responsibilities of a supervisor. Participants will practice techniques to develop relationships, deliver feedback, delegate, make decisions and conduct effective meetings.
Who should attend Individuals who are new to the field of supervision
Learning Outcomes: Upon completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Define their role as a supervisor
- Develop goal-orientated relationships with employees
- Practice giving developmental feedback
- Define the six levels of delegation
- Apply effective decision making skills and techniques
- Prepare and conduct productive meetings
Fees: $245 members; $310 nonmembers