Virtual Class: Working Under Pressure
Wednesday, June 3, 2020
Virtual Training-Online Only
This course is a virutal course and will be held from 10:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
The purpose of this training is to improve performance and relationships through self-awareness and personal demeanor when under pressure or angry.
CEUs: .60 (6 Clock Hrs)
Objectives: This course will teach the participant how to maintain self-discipline and control in order to avoid overreacting emotionally, which often leads to damaged relationships. Learning to manage behavior is one of the most important skills one can develop to improve performance and relationships.
Who should attend All individuals
Learning Outcomes: Upon completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Develop emotional intelligence
- Gain insight into understanding their feelings
- Identify constructive and destructive emotions
- Describe how irrational thinking affects their experience
- Take control of their “hot buttons”
- Reinterpret events that would normally cause them to “lose it”
- Apply strategies to think and act appropriately when under pressure
Fees: $245 member; $310 nonmember