Virtual Class: Designing Employee Handbooks
Wednesday, June 3, 2020
Virtual Training-Online Only
This course is now a virtual course and will run on June 3, 2020 from 1:00 p.m. -4:30 p.m.
The purpose of this training is to present ideas and information to design, prepare and update a company handbook.
CEUs: .30 (3.0 Clock Hrs)
Objectives: Participants will receive instruction on standard and optional policies to include in a handbook. The course will discuss layout tips that will help keep update work to a minimum.
Who should attend HR personnel, managers, and administrators
Learning Outcomes: Upon completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- List legal statements that every handbook must contain
- Define the purpose of each policy statement in the handbook
- Develop content and layout
- Compare how policies relate to one another
- Organize policies into sections that are easy for the reader to find
Fees: $145 members; $185 nonmembers