Webinar: HR’s Role in Organizational Continuity – Application to COVID-19
March 30, 2020
1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
In these times of sudden change, the Human Resources (HR) team plays a very important leadership and strategic role. With the immediacy of the COVID-19 pandemic, employees and other stakeholders want quick and accurate information and direction. Working from home (WFH), when possible, poses challenges to business continuity. Working at your company workplace requires new practices for employee health and safety. Response plans must be initiated, and HR policies may need to be revised. At the same time, opportunities arise to best utilize peoples’ time in the potential operational slow-down.
Upon completion of this webinar, participants will know more about:
- Methods for understanding needs of employees during this crisis
- Planning communications tailored to the needs of employees
- Providing employees with guidance and best practices for working from home (WFH)
- Providing managers guidance for managing virtually
- Guiding leaders and team members to resources that will help them through the crisis
This webinar will be presented by ASE partner, The Luminous Group, at no cost to member organizations to share best practices and outside thinking that will help you through the coming days and weeks of uncertainty.