The purpose of this course is to provide tools and strategies for facilitating meetings that are effective, stay on track, and engage participants.
CEUs: .70 (6.5 Clock Hrs)
Objectives: This course will teach participants practical tools and strategies to plan and conduct meetings that are more engaging, productive and results-oriented. Leading effective meetings can help teams and organizations reduce frustration and optimize resources.
Who should attend Managers, team leads and individual contributors who lead meetings
Learning Outcomes: Upon completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Name common meeting mistakes
- Identify reasons to have meetings and when to not meet
- Develop a clear goal and meeting agenda
- Determine who should attend
- Conduct productive and engaging meetings
- Determine how to handle difficult meeting situations
- Define follow up strategies
- Create an action plan
Fees: $245 members; $310 nonmembers