Designing Competitive Policies and Workplace Environments for Tomorrow’s Workforce
In this tight talent landscape, how can employment policies provide organizations the competitive edge to attract and retain desired talent? As businesses compete for a top-tier workforce, it is becoming increasingly important to provide employees an appealing, modern work environment and create policies and benefits that differentiate yourself from competitors. The end of the year is a great time examine your employment policies and practices and look for creative ways boost your employee value proposition.
Topics for discussion include the following:
- Work environments that promote collaboration and productivity (open floor plan vs. traditional office plan)
- Sexual harassment policies in the era of #MeToo
- Staying competitive with flexible work arrangements and telecommuting policies
- Evolving medical marijuana laws and the impact on employer policies
- Competitive benefit strategies and unique workplace perks
On Friday, November 30th, ASE will host and facilitate a roundtable discussion where members can share their experiences, identify current best practices and brainstorm with each other about issues and challenges they face regarding staying competitive with HR policies and their work environment.
When: Friday, November 30th
9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Where: ASE Livonia Headquarters
Cost: Complimentary (open to ASE members only)
For more information on this event, contact Kris Cifolelli or call 248.223.8021.