This is a Members Only Event
The HR technology landscape is rapidly evolving and the number and types of different HR systems currently on the market is overwhelming. Increasingly there is an expectation of accessibility as well as a demand for data from both employees and managers. Figuring out what the best system is for your needs and your budget has become very complicated.
On Friday, February 16th, ASE will host and facilitate a Roundtable discussion where members can share their experiences, identify current best practices and brainstorm with each other about issues and challenges they face regarding HR technology.
Topics for discussion include the following:
- Discuss the various types of HR systems and vendors
- Use of an integrated full service HRIS vs. individual “best of breed” software applications
- Best practices for the RFP process and system selection
- Lessons learned from a system implementation and migration to a new or updated system.
- Achieving higher vendor management effectiveness
- Improving data reporting processes
This program is for ASE members only. If you are interested in learning more about an ASE membership, please contact Tony Kaylin or call 248.223.8012