The purpose of this training is to provide participants with an opportunity to explore their own negotiating style and practice negotiating in a risk free environment.
CEUs: .70 (6.5 Clock Hrs)
Objectives: Participants will identify their own “negotiating” style and examine the impact that their style has in resolving conflicts and in negotiating situations. Individuals will assess themselves based upon a popular model and will have an opportunity to practice negotiating in a risk free environment.
Who should attend All individuals
Learning Outcomes: Upon completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Identify their negotiating style through the use of an assessment tool
- Describe five common negotiating styles
- Discuss the 3 Stages of Negotiations
- Identify skills that are relevant to their professional negotiations
- State six rules to successful negotiation
- Name four key negotiating skill areas when dealing with tough negotiators
- Practice using skills with interactive activities
- Develop an action plan to enhance outcomes
This program has been approved for 6.5 General recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute's criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.