Media Contact: Heather Nezich, ASE, 248.223.8040, firstname.lastname@example.org
Livonia, Mich. ---January 23, 2020 --- ASE, Michigan’s largest employer association and the premier resource for HR excellence, will hold its 17th Annual HR Conference on March 12 at the Suburban Collection Showplace in Novi, MI. The event attracts more than 400 attendees and is the region’s most anticipated one-day Human Resources conference.
“This year’s conference is all about creating a workplace of tomorrow,” stated ASE President & CEO, Mary E. Corrado. “With technology evolving and virtual work becoming the norm, employers must prepare themselves for the workplace of tomorrow. This conference reaches all levels of HR from compliance to strategic planning to talent development and management.”
Keynote speakers at this year’s conference feature two workplace culture experts, Kris Boesch and Tracy Butz.
Kris Boesch, CEO and Founder of Choose People, will present “Social Super Glue: How to Create Camaraderie in Your Workplace.” She’ll share the “social super glue” that’s critical to creating an extraordinary workplace culture and she’ll share how to leverage this “glue” to address common culture challenges such as gossip, entitlement and apathy. This results in culture where perseverance through tough times, inspiration to go the extra mile and retention of top talent is the norm, not the exception.
Tracy Butz, Workplace Culture Expert, Best-Selling Author, and Keynote Speaker, will present “HOLY COW!® How to Create an Amazing Workplace that Steers Passion, Performance & Prosperity.” She will share how to inspire change in dysfunctional, under-performing silos to become motivated, accountable, and committed teams. Attendees will learn how to start influencing a transformation of workplace culture and prosper in the marketplace.
Conference breakout sessions include:
- 2020 Vision – Employment Law Updates, Trends and Pitfalls
- How to Embrace and Leverage Virtual Work
- Leveraging Compensation Strategy and Design to be a Strategic Partner and Drive Results
- Unwrap Your Map! Using Journey Mapping to Increase New Employee Engagement
- Mobilizing Civility: Creating a Culture of Respect in the #MeToo Era
- High Value Succession Planning: 3 Impactful Things You Can Do
- Courageously Lead and Influence Change
- Why Training Doesn’t Stick
- FMLA: How to Manage the Use and Abuse
- Drama Free Workplace – Avoiding the Self- Defeating Habits of Otherwise Brilliant People®
- Generating a Culture of Supportive Accountability
- Ready, Set, Go...Strategies to Activate Your Employer Value Position
New this year is an HR Experts Panel featuring case studies in leadership, engagement, and succession planning.
Early bird registration ends February 14, 2020. For a complete conference agenda and registration information, please visit the ASE website.
About the American Society of Employers (ASE) – a Centennial Organization
ASE is Michigan’s largest employer association and the premier resource for HR excellence. ASE is a non-profit, mission-based, membership organization – everything we do is based on the needs of members and to drive the success of their organizations. ASE strengthens organization's HR departments by offering member benefits and discounted services that span the entire employee lifecycle including recruitment, engagement, development, and retention while minimizing compliance risk. Learn more about ASE at www.aseonline.org.