Media Contact: Heather Nezich, Manager, Communications, ASE, 248.223.8040, email@example.com
Livonia, Mich. ---January 24, 2019 --- The American Society of Employers (ASE), one of the nation’s oldest and largest employer associations, announces 17 organizations joined ASE as members during the fourth quarter of 2018. The organizations are:
- AcuMax Index is an assessment designed to identify the natural wiring of job candidates and existing employees. Insights from the AcuMax Index are helping organizations to hire and develop a strong, productive workforce. They are located in Dearborn.
- Destination Ann Arbor is a not-for-profit organization whose mission is to enhance the economy of the Ann Arbor area, and Washtenaw County in general, through the promotion of the area as a destination for day and overnight visitors.
- Dynamic Computer Corporation delivers customized IT solutions for asset and lifecycle management (ITAM), unified endpoint management (UEM) and IoT product development. They are located in Farmington Hills.
- Flexible Metal, Inc. designs and manufactures metal tubular assemblies for diesel and gasoline engines, automobiles, on-highway and off-highway vehicles, agricultural vehicles, engine generator sets and a wide variety of original equipment applications. They are located in Hamburg.
- Macomb County Department of Planning and Economics specializes in providing services to businesses at all stages of development with a concentration on the high-growth industries of aerospace, alternative energy, advanced manufacturing, defense and homeland security.
- Michigan Bankers Association is a trade association of Michigan financial institutions which currently includes more than 2,300 branches located throughout the state. They are located in Lansing.
- Michigan Manufacturing Technology Center is an organization dedicated to supporting Michigan manufacturers to work smarter, to compete and to prosper. They have several locations throughout Michigan.
- P & C Group I, Inc. supplies automotive parts and accessories. The Company offers seat structures and wire frames, latches, hinges, wire seat suspensions, wire frames, visor rods, and towel bar assemblies. They are located in Farmington Hills.
- Randazzo Heating and Cooling is a family-owned, Michigan-based company that provides healing and cooling services. They are located in Macomb and serve southeast Michigan.
- Reverie produces custom mattresses and is located in Bloomfield Hills.
- Southwest Detroit Community Justice Center serves a mission to increase public trust in the justice system, assist in the reduction of crime, improve the quality of life, and meet the needs of the community.
- Ternes provides packaging solutions to the automotive industry and is located in Livonia.
- The Library Network is a public library cooperative serving 75 libraries in southeast Michigan whose mission is to provide and facilitate quality services developed through the collaboration of member libraries. They are located in Novi.
- University of Michigan is a top-ranked public university located in Ann Arbor.
- University Pediatricians provide comprehensive medical treatment and services in all areas of pediatric medicine in coordination with the Children’s Hospital of Michigan.
ASE president & CEO, Mary E. Corrado, made the announcement and stated, “ASE welcomes our newest members and looks forward to being their number one resource for all the HR and employment related needs.”
About the American Society of Employers (ASE) – a Centennial Organization
Celebrating 115 years, the American Society of Employers (ASE) is a not-for-profit trade association providing people-management information and services to Michigan employers. Since 1902, member organizations have relied on ASE to be their single, cost-effective source for information and support, helping to grow their bottom line by enhancing the effectiveness of their people. Learn more about ASE at www.aseonline.org.