Keep your organization compliant and mitigate risk with ASE’s Affirmative Action services. Our staff expertise spans over 75 years of experience as compliance specialists working both sides of the table—as OFCCP compliance officers, organization representatives managing the AA/EEO function, and as audit support.
Does your organization need an Affirmative Action Plan?
Federal contractors or subcontractors with 50 or more employees and $50,000 or more in federal contracts or subcontracts must comply with Executive Order 11246, requiring them to develop an Affirmative Action program which must be updated each year. These Affirmative Action programs must be designed to ensure equal employment opportunity, and the contractor must make a good-faith effort to achieve the specific and action-oriented goals set forth in the program.
How ASE can help
ASE can ensure that your organization is compliant with all new requirements. In the past three years, the OFCCP has been fast and furious with directives and regulations. Compliance is more demanding and complex than ever with new requirements such as disability and veteran focused reviews, Voluntary Enterprise‐Wide Review Program (VERP), promotion focused reviews, EEO pay analysis, and more.
Further, ASE does I-9 audits and is an approved Walmart I-9 auditor.
ASE also conducts hotline complaint investigations when internal complaints from EEO to ethics require external review.
ASE’s Affirmative Action Plan service includes:
- Developing and updating technically compliant Affirmative Action plans
- Reviewing existing Affirmative Action plans to ensure they meet the technical specifications of the Department of Labor’s Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP)
- Making recommendations for further developing an effective Affirmative Action program
- Customized training on various compliance initiatives
- Providing guidance on successful audit strategies
- Conducting comprehensive compensation analysis to identify potential weaknesses and opportunities
Our service is flexible and will be tailored to your organization’s unique needs. We not only provide compliance services, but also build an ongoing relationship with your organization to help us better understand your needs over time.