Media Contact: Heather Nezich, Manager, Communications, ASE, 248.223.8040, firstname.lastname@example.org
Livonia, Mich. ---April 17, 2018 --- The American Society of Employers (ASE), one of the nation’s oldest and largest employer associations providing people-management information and services to Michigan employers for 115 years, announces 16 organizations joined ASE as members during the first quarter of 2018. The organizations are:
- CAN Council Great Lakes Bay Region, a leader in children’s’ advocacy, located in Saginaw and Bay City, MI, working to address children’s and families’ needs and create a better community for children.
- City of Mount Pleasant, a city in central Michigan with over 26,000 residents and home to Central Michigan University.
- Flint Cultural Center Corporation, a nonprofit organization committed to making sure the Flint Cultural Center continues to be a vibrant and comfortable gathering place.
- Gerdau Special Steel, a manufacturer of engineered steel bars located in Jackson, MI.
- GNS – Merit Technologies Worldwide, a full-service supplier of metal formed parts and assemblies located in Canton, MI.
- Hollingsworth, a lead logistics provider to the manufacturing and distribution communities that is headquartered in Dearborn, MI.
- Hosco Holdings, a manufacturer and global marketer of smooth bore, "cavity-free" stainless steel fittings and accessories designed specifically for the use in manual or automated paint circulating and application finishing systems located in Wixom, MI.
- Ideal Contracting, a certified minority (MBE) General Contractor/Construction Manager headquartered in Detroit, MI.
- John N. Santeiu & Son, Inc., a family owned and operated full service funeral home in Garden City, MI.
- MacDermid Enthone, a division of MacDermid Performance Solutions that provides chemical process solutions and materials that enhance the products people use every day. They are located in Ferndale, MI.
- MidMichigan Community Health Services, a federally qualified rural community health center (FQHC) based in Houghton Lake, MI.
- Morpace Inc, a top 50 international, full-service market research and consulting firm located in Farmington Hills, MI.
- North American Interconnect, a designer and manufacturer of integrated connectivity solutions for Industrial Technology, Medical, Telecom and Data industries located in Troy, MI.
- Presbyterian Villages of Michigan – Southfield, a premier senior living provider located in Southfield, MI.
- SER Metro Detroit, a multi-service, multi-state corporation that serves as a direct link to gainful employment of diverse populations. They are located in Detroit, MI.
- Transtar Autobody Technologies, a provider of body shop solutions in the automotive aftermarket located in Brighton, MI.
ASE president & CEO, Mary E. Corrado, made the announcement and stated, “ASE welcomes our newest members in this first quarter of 2018. We look forward to working with them and providing services and information to help them be the best employers they can be.”
About the American Society of Employers (ASE) – a Centennial Organization
Celebrating 115 years, the American Society of Employers (ASE) is a not-for-profit trade association providing people-management information and services to Michigan employers. Since 1902, member organizations have relied on ASE to be their single, cost-effective source for information and support, helping to grow their bottom line by enhancing the effectiveness of their people. Learn more about ASE at www.aseonline.org.