Media Contact: Heather Nezich, Manager, Communications, ASE, 248.223.8040, [email protected]
Troy, MI ---March 3, 2022 --- ASE, Michigan’s trusted HR partner and largest employer association, has added four new members to their Board of Directors for 2022. Four members moved off the slate due to term limits and retirements.
New Board Members
- Phillip Bradley, Chief Financial Officer, Niles Industrial Coatings, LLC
- Jennifer Janus, President, Pop House
- David Quinn, Chief Financial Officer, Windsor Township OG, LLC
- Diane Wolfenden, Vice President, East Region, Priority Health
ASE thanks their outgoing members:
- Sharon Butler, Associate Vice President, Human Resources, Michigan State University
- Michael Jasperson, Senior Vice President, Provider Network, Priority Health
- Ron Kagan, CEO, Detroit Zoological Society
- Christopher G. Rau, Executive Director, HR, AAM
The changes were announced by ASE President & CEO Mary E. Corrado. “ASE is pleased to welcome these highly regarded new board members. Their breadth of knowledge and experience will help ASE continue to grow as we have for 120 years,” stated Corrado. “In addition, I am very thankful for the years of service our resigning board members served.”
ASE’s full Board of Directors slate can be viewed at https://www.aseonline.org/About-Us/Our-Board.
ASE is Michigan’s trusted HR partner. ASE is a non-profit, membership organization – everything we do is based on the needs of members and to drive the success of their organizations. ASE strengthens organization's HR departments by offering member benefits and discounted services that span the entire employee lifecycle including recruitment, development, and retention while minimizing compliance risk. We provide our members guidance through new legislation and workplace issues such as those that have occurred with the COVID-19 pandemic. Learn more about ASE at www.aseonline.org.