Livonia, Mich. ---May 29, 2020 --- ASE, one of the nation’s oldest and largest employer associations providing people-management information and services to Michigan employers, announces its 10th annual Compensation & Benefits Conference will be held on Thursday, June 25th. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the conference will be held virtually.
The 2020 Compensation and Benefits Conference will cover the latest developments in total rewards with a unique emphasis on the how COVID-19 will impact these programs.
ASE CEO, Mary E. Corrado, announced the conference and stated, “The world of work has changed as a result of the pandemic and as businesses plan for a return to the workplace it is important to consider how this crisis has impacted total rewards programs. Our virtual event continues our tradition of providing relevant educational programming from the high caliber speakers our members have become accustomed to.”
The conference will feature two plenary sessions, 6 live breakout sessions, and 3 on-demand pre-recorded sessions.
The morning plenary will feature Ted Abernathy, Managing Partner, Economic Leadership LLC who will speak about the 10 trends shaping every company’s post-COVID-19 future. This session will highlight the trends that are certain, emerging technologies, changing consumer and employee expectations, and how COVID-19 might impact our lives and our work.
Breakout Sessions include:
- Total Rewards Implications and Opportunities Post COVID-19 (Willis Towers Watson)
- Benefits Compliance in the Wake of COVID-19 (JS Clark Agency, An Assured Partners Company)
- Navigating the “New Normal” in HR and Payroll Compliance (iSolved HCM)
- Seismic Events and the World of Work (Buck)
- Open Enrollment & Communications Strategies in a Virtual Environment (Marsh & McLennan Agency of MI)
- Data for Talent Strategy in Times of Change (Payfactors)
- Financial Wellbeing and Your Workforce (Gallagher)
- Attaining True Pay Equity--Best Practices for Measuring and Avoiding Structural Pay Disparities (Biddle Consulting Group, Inc.)
- Wage and Hour 2020: Navigating Through the Crisis (Clark Hill, PLC)
The afternoon plenary will feature Kevin Marrs and Jason Rowe, both from ASE, and will reveal the results of its 2020 compensation surveys. The session will include data around the business impact of COVID-19.
For a complete conference agenda, downloadable brochure, and registration information, please visit the ASE website.
ASE is Michigan’s trusted HR partner. ASE is a non-profit, membership organization – everything we do is based on the needs of members and to drive the success of their organizations. ASE strengthens organization's HR departments by offering member benefits and discounted services that span the entire employee lifecycle including recruitment, development, and retention while minimizing compliance risk. We provide our members guidance through new legislation and workplace issues such as those currently occurring with the COVID-19 pandemic. Learn more about ASE at www.aseonline.org.