The purpose of this training is to explore effective employee empowerment as the biggest driver of employee engagement and its impact on an organization’s customer service, profitability, productivity, and retention.
CEUs: .40 (3.5 Clock Hrs)
Objectives: The course will make the case for empowering employees. Participants will discuss the factors that determine when empowerment is appropriate and learn how to empower and support their employees.
Who should attend Managers and Supervisors
Learning Outcomes: Upon completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Define Empowerment
- Recognize the impact empowerment has on engagement
- List the benefits of engaged employees
- Discuss factors that affect empowerment
- Identify responsibilities and boundaries to ensure employees are being empowered appropriately
- Describe the different roles individuals play in empowering employees
Fees: $145 members; $185 nonmembers