Unemployment has dropped record lows causing the war for talent to sharply accelerate. Hard-to-find talent and hard-to-fill jobs have become the new constant. Hiring the best people is key for organizations to maintain a competitive advantage, and if you recruit for a living no doubt this is an issue that is causing you to lose sleep.
On Friday, September 20th, ASE will host and facilitate a roundtable discussion where members can share their experiences, identify current best practices, and brainstorm with each other about issues and challenges they face in their own war for talent.
Topics for discussion include the following:
- Current trends in recruiting
- Methods to source candidates
- Internship programs
- Working effectively with hiring managers
- ATS systems and how to streamline the hiring process
- Creating a positive applicant experience
This is a member only event.