The purpose of this training is to increase career progression, business results and value to the organization by identifying and leveraging contribution value.
CEUs: .70 (6.5 Clock Hrs)
Objectives: This class will assist leaders in growth and development by clarifying areas they can control and influence, exploring career stages and identifying personal strengths/opportunities.
Who should attend “Next-level” leaders below executive/senior leaders, cascading to mid-level managers/leaders.
Learning Outcomes: Upon completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Distinguish between irrelevant performance tasks and high-performance contributions that add value and positively influence business goals
- Clarify what they can control and focus on in their career for greatest business impact
- Define different development stages and how career contributions change from one stage to the next
- Analyze their comprehensive personalized report and pinpoint behavioral blind spots in each of the competencies
- Identify tasks in current job that do not contribute to long-term goals and ways to minimize, eliminate or delegate these tasks to develop others
Fees: $280 members; $340 nonmembers