The purpose of this training is to introduce new ideas and strategies to solve business problems in the workplace.
CEUs: .70 (6.5 Clock Hrs)
Objectives: This course will focus on using creativity and innovation as strategies to improve business and solve problems. Participants will have the opportunity to practice the techniques discussed.
Who should attend: All individuals
Learning Outcomes: Upon completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Apply creative thinking to turn problems into opportunities
- Discuss idea-generation techniques
- Use creative problem solving model
- Generate possible solutions
- Identify innovation and out-of-the-box thinking in the workplace
- Discuss ways to develop rather than diminish a creative environment
- Recognize barriers that impact problem solving
- Recognize different learning styles and apply them to problem solving
- Discuss how whole brain thinking can enhance the ability to be innovative