Updated by Nate 01/11/19
The purpose of this training is to instruct on how to conduct effective performance reviews.
CEUs: .70 (6.5 Clock Hrs)
Objectives: This interactive program will review how to manage employee performance and development through the use of performance appraisals.
Who should attend HR personnel, managers, supervisors, coaches, team leaders who participate and evaluate employee per¬formance
Pre-requisite: If one exists, participants must bring their current Performance Appraisal tool to class.
Learning Outcomes: Upon completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Discuss the performance appraisal process
- Apply the organization’s mission and vision to employee performance
- Define the role of Performance Appraisals in the Cycle of Performance Management Systems
- Identify the best method of assessment and providing feedback
- Employ the best methods for planning and executing performance
- Prepare, evaluate fairly, and conduct an effective performance appraisal meeting
- Compare various motivators for recognition
This program has been approved for 6.5 General recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute's criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.