9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. The purpose of this training is to provide insight on how to be an outstanding leader and achieve excellence in self and others.
CEUs: .60 (6 Clock Hrs)
Objectives: Participants will learn about the principles of leadership and how they can be used in any organization to foster integrity, and create positive change.
Who should attend: All business professionals
Learning Outcomes: Upon completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Define leadership
- Describe the four levels of leadership development
- Conduct a leadership assessment
- Distinguish three types of leadership power
- Distinguish between leadership and management
- Develop people
- Formulate accurate assumptions about people
- Recognize what motivates people
Fees:$245 ASE members; $310 nonmembers