9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. The purpose of this training is to enable participants to effectively understand, quickly identify, and respond to the variety of behavior styles demonstrated by others in the workplace.
CEUs: .70 (6.5 Clock Hrs)
Objectives: Participants will learn how to identify the 4 DiSC styles and how they impact communication, collaboration and overall performance. Participants will complete and review their DiSC assessment results. This course will teach strategies to capitalize on their strengths and work more effectively with different styles. Participants will be able to apply skills to team communication and improve relationships.
Who should attend All Individuals
Learning Outcomes: Upon completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Discuss the strengths, limitations and optimal environments of the four basic behavioral styles
- Identify your behavioral style and its effect on co-worker and customer attitudes, perceptions and outcomes
- Recognize and appreciate different personalities, their behaviors and the strengths they bring to your team/organization
- Manage your personal style by maximizing your strengths and controlling your limitations
- Practice proven strategies for successfully “adapting” your style in a work-related interaction
Fees:$255 ASE members; $320 nonmembers
This program has been approved for 6.5 General recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute's criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.