The purpose of this training is to provide individuals with the knowledge and skills needed to develop and maintain positive internal and external customer relationships..
CEUs: .70 (6.5 Clock Hrs)
Objectives: Participants will learn how to make a good first impression and how to handle complaints effectively. The course will discuss how to give customers what they want and create mutual respect.
Who should attend: All individuals
Learning Outcomes: Upon completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Discuss the importance of first impressions
- Assess customer needs and objectives
- Prioritize problems, wants and needs
- Use proven techniques to solve problems
- Communicate with customers effectively
- Respond to complaints effectively and know what words to use and to avoid
- Develop ways to create mutual respect
- Handle challenging calls