DO YOU HAVE KNOWLEDGE TO IMPART?
- Do you have a skill or knowledge you believe ASE member organizations may benefit from?
- Does your organization have a human resources best-in-class process, procedure, system or strategy worth showcasing?
- Do you have a presentation that ASE member companies would find educational or informative?
The American Society of Employers is interested in leveraging the expertise of our members and vendor community to create a unique Knowledge Community based on broad sharing of best practices and innovative means to Human Resource solutions.
Human Resources practitioners and leaders from organizations of all sizes and industry throughout the state of Michigan. Opportunities to present may include smaller groups such as our Selected Insight events or for breakout sessions for our larger annual conferences, workshops and events. Audience size could vary from 15 – 400.
TYPES OF PRESENTATIONS:
Presentation formats may range from traditional lecture to facilitated discussions to keynote speeches. An interactive presentation format is preferred.
Subject matter may include any topic of interest to HR professionals.
Example topics would include but are not limited to the following:
|Compensation and Benefits
|| HRIS Systems
|Organizational Development/Talent Management
An ASE committee will review the proposals and evaluate them based on the following:
- Audience appeal and interest: subject should be timely, relevant and important
- Clarity of presentation
- Interactivity and audience engagement opportunity
- Design of the presentation
- Educational content
If interested, please submit your proposal using the form on this page. Selected authors will be contacted for further review.