Virtual Class: Negotiation Skills
Tuesday, June 30, 2020
Virtual Training-Online Only
This course is a virutal course and will be held from 10:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
The purpose of this training is to provide participants with an opportunity to explore their own negotiating style and practice negotiating in a risk free environment.
CEUs: .70 (6.5 Clock Hrs)
Objectives: Participants will assess negotiating styles and examine the impact that styles have in negotiating. Participants will have an opportunity to practice negotiating in a risk free environment.
Who should attend All individuals
Learning Outcomes: Upon completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Identify negotiating styles through the use of an assessment tool
- Describe the common negotiating styles
- Discuss the stages of negotiations
- Identify skills that are relevant to professional negotiations
- State the rules to successful negotiation
- Name key negotiating skill areas when dealing with tough negotiators
- Practice using skills with interactive activities
- Develop an action plan to enhance outcomes
Fees: $265 members; $330 nonmembers