Virtual Class: Employment Law: Danger Zones
Wednesday, May 27, 2020
Virtual Training-Online Only
This course is now a virtual course and will run from 12:30 p.m. -4:30 p.m.
This course will reference pandemic-related issues but will not include any of the pandemic-related laws or EO’s. The purpose of this training is to help employers recognize the “red flags” for potential legal liability on the everyday workplace and take action to prevent complaints and employment litigation.
CEUs: .40 (4 Clock Hrs)
Objectives: This course will provide a solid understanding of various employment laws that affect every workplace every day and help prevent litigation to promote a positive and harmonious work environment.
Who should attend HR personnel, Managers and Supervisors
Learning Outcomes: Upon completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Recognize the “red flags” of potential employment law liability
- Explain how to address such situations in an efficient and effective manner
- Summarize easy guidelines to help you and your organization prevent employment litigation
- Outline the laws governing equal employment opportunity and discrimination
- Define illegal employment discrimination
Fees: $145 members; $185 nonmembers