Metrics for the HR Practitioner
Tuesday, November 3, 2020
Mid-Michigan Bay City Community Center
The purpose of this training is to discuss how to prepare a company for metric driven strategies and choose metrics that best serve the company needs.
CEUs: .70 (6.5 Clock Hrs)
Objectives: Participants will learn the components of HR metrics. The course will discuss when to use metrics, how to make them effective and how to calculate metrics to support business decisions.
Who should attend HR personnel, manager, and other professionals
Learning Outcomes: Upon completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Define HR metrics components
- Describe how to choose data and sources to use
- Apply basic math and statistical principles
- Calculate metrics for absentee rates, cost of workplace accidents, cost per hire, overtime and more
- Discuss the ROI in creating metrics
- Analyze data and use metrics in company dashboards
Fees $245 members; $310 nonmembers
This program has been approved for 6.5 General recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute's criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.