The purpose of this training is to provide an overview of current Affirmative Action regulations with the focus placed on how to develop an Affirmative Action Plan (AAP).
CEUs: 1.3 (13 Clock Hrs)
Objectives: This course will provide an overview of the workforce analysis and statistical data that is necessary to implement a compliant Affirmative Action Plan (AAP).
Who should attend: Individuals with the responsibility of developing, implementing and monitoring Equal Employment and Affirmative Action plans.
Learning Outcomes: Day 1: Workforce Analysis By participating in day 1, learners will be able to:
- Learn the laws, regulations and rules that impact Affirmative Action
- Develop and analyze workforce analysis
- Develop and analyze AAP job groups
- Understand and implement the components of availability analysis
- Identify external and internal availabilities to estimate utilization
- Determine placement goals
Day 2: AAP development Statistical Analysis By participating in day 2, learners will be able to:
- Understand and implement the process of adverse impact analysis and results
- Evaluate compensation data using OFCCP’s statistical methodologies
- Learn how to Organize an Affirmative Action Plan, including narratives
- Respond appropriately upon receipt of an OFCCP scheduling letter
Fees: $475 members; $595 nonmembers
This program has been approved for 13 General recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute's criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.