Managing a Virtual Workforce
Thursday, April 2, 2020
Virtual Training-Online Only
The purpose of this training is to learn the benefits to employees and employers of a virtual workforce and how to effectively plan for and deal with the special management challenges inherent in managing a virtual team.
CEUs: .70 (6.5 Clock Hrs)
Objectives: Participants will learn the benefits and challenges of virtual work and the benefits to employers and employees. The importance of strong, engaged management will be discussed along with effective management practices to assure successful virtual teams.
Who should attend All individuals
Learning Outcomes: Upon completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Explain the implications of virtual work in busines
- Understand the benefit of remote work to employees and employers
- Identify and effectively manage the challenges of leading virtual teams
- Create a plan for adopting effective management practices and setting clear expectations with virtual teams
- Identify the elements of effective IT tools for virtual teams
- Create an action plan to increase their effectiveness in managing virtual teams
Fees: $245 ASE members; $310 nonmembers