The purpose of this training is to teach how to be constructive with feedback, as well as, learn how to accept feedback effectively.
CEUs: .60 (6 Clock Hrs)
Objectives: This course is designed to provide attendees with the skills and confidence to both give and receive feedback effectively in a range of challenging work situations. Participants will learn a constructive approach and practical tools for both giving and receiving feedback that is fair and valid without becoming emotional.
Who should attend: All individuals
Learning Outcomes: Upon completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Identify three types of feedback
- Explain how effective feedback fits into the communication process
- Describe the difference between reinforcing and redirecting feedback
- Name five ways to handle feedback assertively
- Distinguish how to disagree with feedback without becoming argumentative
- Formulate an action plan for giving feedback
Fees: $245 members; $310 nonmembers