Principles and Practices of Supervision I-Saginaw
Thursday, August 6, 2020
Mid-Michigan Bay City Community Center
The purpose of this training is to provide those that supervise others the necessary foundation skills to excel at the most critical tasks of a supervisor.
This is a three day program spanning three consecutive weeks.
CEUs: 2.0 (19.5 Clock Hrs)
Objectives: This course will teach the skills necessary to excel as a supervisor. Participants will learn practical tools and knowledge to use immediately on the job to be more effective.
Who should attend Individuals who have responsibility for directing the work of others including supervisors, managers, team leaders as well as those who are soon-to-be-promoted to supervisor roles.
Learning Outcomes: Upon completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Describe the most critical tasks of a successful supervisor
- Explain how to build trust and respect with team members
- Describe how leading by example and mindset are essential to success
- Explain how to communicate and prioritize work direction
- State how to successfully delegate tasks
- Describe the key factors that drive employee motivation and performance
Fees: $625 members; $780 nonmembers
This program has been approved for 19.5 General recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute's criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.