An ASE Roundtable Discussion:
Building a Culture of Diversity & Inclusion
A strong diversity and inclusion strategy can help your organization attract top talent and drive innovative results.It's important to build not only a diverse workforce, but a culture where all employees feel welcome and accepted. According to recent studies, diverse companies are 35% more likely to outperform the national median and average 24% higher year-over-year revenue growth than businesses with workforces that are not as diverse. Simply launching a diversity and inclusion (D&I) program isn’t enough. If initiatives aren’t actively tracked and evolve as needed, they may have little to no impact.
On Friday, February 28th, ASE will host and facilitate a roundtable discussion where members can share their experiences, identify current best practices, and brainstorm with each other about issues and challenges they face regarding creating a culture of diversity & inclusion.
Topics for discussion include the following:
- Leadership’s role in developing a diverse and inclusive workplace culture
- Key components and performance measures of a successful D&I initiative
- Policies and procedures for promoting an inclusive environment
- Utilizing recruiting tools that reflect your diversity initiatives
- Implementing diversity education for supervisors and employees
When: Friday, February 28, 2020
9:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Where: CMU-Troy Center
900 Tower Drive
Cost: Complimentary (open to ASE members only)
For more information on this event, contact Kris Cifolelli or call 248.223.8021.