Virtual Course: Attitude for Success: Keys to Build and Maintain One
Tuesday, April 14, 2020
Virtual Training-Online Only
9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
The purpose of this training is to gain tools to increase self-management skills and effectiveness with others.
CEUs: .70 (6.5 Clock Hrs)
Objectives: This course will provide participants with proven tools to build or maintain a winning attitude both at work and at home. Participants will learn practical approaches to improve self-management skills, effectiveness with others, and increase personal fulfillment in the workplace.
Who should attend All Individuals
Learning Outcomes: Upon completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Assess attitudinal strengths
- Identify factors that shape and effect attitudes
- Explain the impact attitude has on thinking, feeling, behaving and interacting with others
- Discuss proven formats to reinforce and improve responses/attitudes
- Explore areas where you can gain greater control and reduce stress
- List ways to make positive changes happen
- Create or refine a personal mission statement to support enthusiasm and a healthy future outlook
- Develop a plan with practical action steps to improve their attitude over time
Fees: $245 members; $310 nonmembers