The purpose of this training is to prevent harassment in an organization and promote a professional & respectful workplace.
CEUs: .30 (3 Clock Hrs)
Objectives: This course will define various types of harassment in the workplace with a special focus on sexual harassment. Participants will learn the legal definition of harassment and the various types of situations that could be perceived as harassment. It will also identify proactive preventive measures that could and should be undertaken by organizations. Various tools will be used from case studies to video vignettes.
Who should attend All individuals
Learning Outcomes: Upon completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Identify the direct and indirect costs of harassment
- Define what is and what is not illegal harassment
- Recognize situations that could lead to potential perceived harassment
- Identify ways that an organization can legally protect itself from harassment claims
- Describe the complaint investigative process
Fees: $145 members; $185 nonmembers
This program has been approved for 3.5 General recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute's criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.