The purpose of this training is to provide participants with an opportunity to explore their own negotiating style and practice negotiating in a risk free environment.
CEUs: .70 (6.5 Clock Hrs)
Objectives: Participants will assess negotiating styles and examine the impact that styles have in negotiating. Participants will have an opportunity to practice negotiating in a risk free environment.
Who should attend All individuals
Learning Outcomes: Upon completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Identify negotiating styles through the use of an assessment tool
- Describe the common negotiating styles
- Discuss the stages of negotiations
- Identify skills that are relevant to professional negotiations
- State the rules to successful negotiation
- Name key negotiating skill areas when dealing with tough negotiators
- Practice using skills with interactive activities
- Develop an action plan to enhance outcomes
Fees: $265 members; $330 nonmembers
This program has been approved for 6.5 General recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute's criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.