The purpose of this course is to explore how participants can use their influence to get the job done.
CEUs: .70 (6.5 Clock Hrs)
Objectives: This course will identify ways individuals without direct authority over others can use skills to connect with others, gain cooperation and influence interactions to achieve outcomes.
Who should attend Individuals who rely on influence rather than authority to achieve goals
Learning Outcomes: Upon completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Identify methods to foster collaboration and gain buy-in
- Discuss ways to enhance trust, credibility, and rapport
- Practice communicating clearly and transparently
- Explore ways to work across organizational lines to get the job done
- Use knowledge and competence to increase credibility
- Build cooperation with colleagues
- Recognize how to be a positive powerful advocate
Fees: $245 members; $310 nonmembers