The purpose of this training is to help supervisors and managers who want to develop effective coaching skills.
CEUs: .70 (6.5 Clock Hrs)
Objectives: Participants will learn techniques that will improve employ¬ee performance and motivate employees to increase “discretionary effort” toward company goals. The course will discuss the importance of providing consistency in employee development.
Who should attend Supervisors and managers
Learning Outcomes: Upon completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Identify the “must haves” for the effective coach
- Identify what factors motivate and de-¬motivate employees
- Employ coaching style to different employee needs
- Define different management/leadership styles
- Discuss ways to build trust and commitment
- Describe ways to increase employee engagement/self-motivation
- Use a three-step process for giving positive/reinforcing feedback
- Apply model for corrective feedback that will redirect behavior rather than demotivate
- Conduct a one-on-one coaching session
Fees: $245 members; $310 nonmembers
This program has been approved for 6.5 General recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute's criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.