The purpose of this training is to help individuals become more organized, efficient, and effective in managing projects.
CEUs: .70 (6.5 Clock Hrs)
Objectives: This course provides an introduction to the basic tools and knowledge an individual needs to plan, manage, and deliver projects on time and within budget.
Who should attend: All individuals
Upon completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Define project management
- Describe project parameters that measure the success or failure of a project
- Identify their project management skills and development opportunities.
- Name the phases of the project life cycle
- Design a project plan that includes a work breakdown structure, quality standards, milestones, timeline, costs, roles and responsibilities
- Practice estimating time using a mathematical formula
- Use project scheduling tools to keep projects on track
- Create project status reports, checklists, evaluations
- Manage multiple projects
Fees: $245 members; $310 nonmembers