Principles and Practices of Supervision II
Wednesday, June 12, 2019
Michigan Sugar Bay City Conference Center
The purpose of this training is to provide participants additional ways to effectively supervise their teams.
This is a three day program spanning three consecutive weeks.
CEUs: 2.0 (19.5 Clock Hrs)
Objectives: This course will provide participants additional ways to effectively supervise their teams and overcome obstacles that might hinder team and success. Participants will gain insight into their unique leadership style and interpersonal style through the use of individual assessment tools.
Who should attend Individuals who have attended and completed Principles and Practices of Supervision I
Learning Outcomes: Upon completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Identify challenges associated with managing multiple generations
- Assess their leadership style and how to use it more effectively
- Assess their basic interpersonal style used in relationships with employees, colleagues and supervisors.
- Identify their team development stage and encourage the process of further development
- Describe team decision making challenges
- Identify obstacles associated with resistance to change and how to overcome them
This program has been approved for 19.5 General recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute's criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.