Wednesday, June 19, 2019
Michigan Bankers Association
9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
The purpose of this training is to introduce new ways of thinking and methods to become more strategic in the workplace and encourage it in others. Effective strategic planning involves not only thinking creatively but exploring multiple opportunities.
Objectives: This course will assist leaders in unlocking their potential to think strategically for ultimate performance. Participants will learn how to create a strategic plan and use the appropriate means to observe and measure plan progress. There will be opportunity to practice techniques in this hands-on class.
Who should attend Managers, supervisors
Learning Outcomes: Upon completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Challenge thinking conventionally using several methods
- Review the business and environment
- Identify obstacles that challenge strategic thinking
- Expand effective decision making skills
- Develop a strategic fit working with one of two analysis tools
- Know when to embrace necessary risk
- Apply one of several brainstorming techniques to advance strategic thinking
- Implement strategies through practical goals and priorities
Fees: $255 ASE members; $320 nonmembers
Lunch is included with this session.