Generations at Work: Bridging the Generation Gap
Thursday, February 28, 2019
Macomb Department of Planning and Economic Development
9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
The purpose of this training is to help participants bridge the generation gap and create a respectful workplace to increase productivity, morale, and motivation.
CEUs: .70 (6.5 Clock Hrs)
Objectives: This course will provide a better understanding of the generational differences in the workplace. Participants will learn how to maximize relationships and build on strengths across generations to optimize effectiveness and productivity.
Who should attend Managers, team leads, supervisors and individual contributors
Learning Outcomes: Upon completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Define the different generations
- Identify differences in generation communication styles
- Deliver messages “they” want to hear
- Build strong relationships
- Practice behaviors and interactions that overcome generational differences
- Discuss best practices for employee retention
Fees:$245 ASE members; $310 nonmembers