Remote Work Resources
ASE has many resources available to help you implement a virtual work program quickly and effectively.
2022 Post-Pandemic Remote Work Survey
The short pulse survey examines the current state of remote work for Michigan employers.
Highlights of the ASE 2022 Post-Pandemic Remote Work Survey include:
- Out of the 138 companies surveyed, 43.5% require all or most employees to return to the office for a minimum number of days per week.
- For the companies that require in-person work for a specific number of days, 45% require three days and 43.3% require two days onsite.
- 30.4% require employees to be in the office full-time.
- Just 3.6% have transitioned to a fully remote model.
- Of those companies maintaining remote work, fewer than 15% are looking to bring employees back to the office in the short term (i.e., 6 to 12 months).
ASE members can access the full survey report via the ASE Member Dashboard.
ASE Member Dashboard
Sample Remote Work Policy – When implementing a remote work program, it's important to have a policy in place.
Download Sample Policy
McLean & Company
McLean & Company - ASE members have access to a suite of tools from ASE Partner, McLean & Company, to help you implement a virtual work program and prepare managers. To access McLean & Company, ASE members must login to their ASE Member Dashboard.