I’ve noticed a theme in 2024 – it seems to be about manifesting more for yourself and creating abundance in your life. Manifesting more for your professional life in 2024 involves not just wishful thinking, but a deliberate and focused approach to turning your ambitions into reality.
In a recent article on entrepreneur.com, self-development coach and manifesting expert Roxie Nafousi shares practical steps to help level up your career. These steps can also be found in the seven-step guide to manifestation included in her book, Manifest: 7 Steps to Living Your Best Life.
I’ve summarized them here:
- Be Clear in Your Vision – The first step is to set clear and measurable goals. Be as specific as you can be, and set them to be achievable in the next six months to a year. Nafousi advises to try visualization meditation, which has been proven to help prepare your brain to reach your goals.
- Remove Fear and Doubt – Don’t let fear hold you back. You must believe that you are both capable and worthy of achieving the results you desire. Nafousi recommends repeating this positive affirmation every day: "I am capable of anything I put my mind to."
- Align Your Behavior – In order to achieve goals, you’ll have to adapt your behavior. You might be stepping outside your comfort zone, but do what you need to in order to achieve your goals. You’ll come out more confident. Nafousi suggests asking yourself, “What would I do if fear or doubt weren't standing in my way?"
- Overcome Tests From the Universe – The universe will challenge you! Life is constantly throwing a wrench in our plans, giving us rejections, and challenging us in some way. The key is learning to overcome those challenges. Change how you view these life challenges by viewing them as opportunities for change. Nafousi advises you to write down what you learned from the challenges and what you would do differently in the future.
- Embrace Gratitude – A positive attitude creates the proper mindset to achieve your goals. A mindset of gratitude creates a mindset that will help you to attract more abundance in your life. Nafousi asks each member of her team to send a gratitude list every Friday, which they all read together. They write down all the good things that happened at work that week. It is an incredible practice for team morale. Here at ASE, I do something similar. I ask my team to let me know each week what is going well for them and what their challenges are. We also share success stories in our all-staff meetings.
- Turn Envy Into Inspiration – When we get envious of our competitors we often try to copy what they’ve done. Instead of copying it, use it as inspiration and put your unique spin on it. How can you do it even better? Nafousi’s advice is to actively seek out inspiration. Read books, speak to people, or watch documentaries about people who have succeeded doing something similar to you. Use it as inspiration.
- Trust the Universe – Trust that same universe that challenges you! The final step revolves around placing trust and embracing surrender. This will enable you to navigate the inevitable fluctuations of business with increased ease and reduced panic. It involves having faith that everything is unfolding as intended, and positive outcomes are on the horizon.
What are you manifesting in 2024? Email me at [email protected].