The HR Certification Institute™ (HRCI™) is the premier credentialing organization for the Human Resources profession. For 40 years, HRCI has set the standard for HR mastery and excellence around the globe. An independent nonprofit organization, HRCI is dedicated to advancing the HR profession by developing and administering best-in-class accredited certifications.
ASE members receive HRCI credits for being employed at a member company and receive discounted exam rates. We also have an HRCI Concierge that can personally answer any certification questions you have.
ASE Member HRCI Advantages:
- $50 discount off the PHR, SPHR or GPHR exam fee (this is separate from the application fee)
- An HRCI Recertification Concierge to quickly resolve questions and issues
- Earn up to 12 Recertification Credits per ASE member renewal cycle
- Three credits per full year of association membership (to a maximum of nine) credit hours under the membership category
- An additional three Business credits (one per year for SPHR) under the continuing education category
- If your HRCI credential does not require Business credit (PHR, GPHR or CA), it defaults to HR General credit.
For more information on this member benefit contact Linda Olejniczak at 248-223-8027.
aPHR™/PHR®/SPHR® Study Course
Whether you want to enhance your HR career or are new to the HR field, now is the time to get certified through one of our HR Certification Study Courses. ASE has partned with our sister association CAI to offer study courses for aPHR™, PHR® and SPHR® Certification. With convenient scheduling options, exceptional instruction and high value resources, our students boast pass rates of more than 90% on the HRCI exam.