This is a virtual course and will run from 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
The average worker encounters many stressors during the day such as due dates, meetings, disagreements, difficult clients, and a never-ending flow of assignments. As employees balance all these situations while working for 40+ hours a week, emotional resolve starts to weaken. When this happens, productivity suffers, workers lose patience with each other, find their jobs less meaningful, and even develop health issues.
In this interactive, 2-hour LIVE ONLINE course you will learn how to maintain your footing when faced with the multitude of challenges that come your way on a daily basis. In other words, how to build resilience so that you can keep going when the going gets tough.
Who Should Attend
Managers, Supervisors and Employees at all levels
At the end of this course, participants will:
• Increase your ability to bounce back from adversity
• Identify ways to strengthen your optimism as a foundation of resilience
• Make and maintain connections to build resilience
• Set SMART goals and create action plans to achieve them
• Describe the best approaches for proactively adapting to change
• Apply 5 tools for dealing with high levels of frustration right when they are happening
• Use flexible thinking and mental agility to increase your resilience
• List keys to making decisions under pressure
• Implement stress management strategies to maintain resilience
Note: Three days prior to the start of the class you will receive a Welcome Email that will include all your materials for the course, including any required pre-work assignments.