9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
The way we work has forever changed. Technology advances have made working remotely easier and more seamless than ever before. More and more applicants and employees are asking for and expecting flexibility regarding how, when, and where they work. Telecommuting and flexible work schedules are no longer considered a perk but are considered by many as part of the normal work schedule. Meanwhile, with unemployment at historic lows, employers are looking for ways to set themselves apart from their competitors and retain their top talent by implementing various flexible schedules.
ASE invites you to a roundtable discussion where members can share their experiences, learn best practices, and share knowledge in this open forum.
Topics for discussion include the following:
- Overcoming organizational culture barriers that are preventing adoption of alternative work schedules
- Best practices for designing & implementing alternative work schedules (telecommuting, compressed work weeks, summer hours, part-time, job sharing, etc.)
- Techniques for monitoring and measuring productivity and effectiveness
- Tips for keeping telecommuting/remote employees connected
- Strategies for managing telecommuters and other alternative work schedules
For more information on this member's only event contact Kris Cifolelli or call 248.223.8021.