Cultureis an important differentiator to setorganizations apart from their competitors. According to the Associaton for Talent Development (ATD) a strong and aligned culture accounts for 40% of the difference between high- and low-performing teams and organizations in terms of revenue growth, profitability, customer satisfaction, leadership effectiveness, and employee engagement. On the flip slide, a toxic culture can result in low engagement and high turnover which directly impacts the company’s bottom line.
ASE invites you to a roundtable discussion where members can share their experiences, identify current best practices, and brainstorm viable ways to create and sustain a strong company culture.
Topics for discussion include the following:
- What makes up workplace culture and why is it important
- Defining and communicating the organization’s vision, mission and values and how to institutionalize those beliefs
- Implications and impact of culture
- Practices to assess and transform organizational culture
- How to attract ideal employees to fit your culture
- Rewarding and retaining employees that support and champion your organizational culture
When: Friday, April 26, 2019
9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Cost: Complimentary (open to ASE members only)