Understanding why people leave your organization is crucial to making employees want to stay for the long run. People leave for a wide range of reasons, and some of these reasons are entirely resolvable on your organization’s part. McLean & Company’s Exit Survey can be used as a standalone or to complement an exit interview. This allows departing employees to provide feedback on key factors that impact long-term employee engagement and performance success.
Discover more about:
- Job factors - Uncover whether recognition, training, tasks, peers, or stress contribute to employee departure.
- Compensation and competitive intelligence - Discover if employees leave to find a better deal, what that deal is, and where they found it.
- Manager factors - As the saying goes, “People leave managers, not jobs.” Find out if your managers are effectively managing, leading, and coaching.
- Organizational factors - Does your organization build employee confidence? Your company vision, perception of senior management, and company culture continually build your internal brand.
- Uncover the truth - A short questionnaire administered to departing employees can provide you with insight into areas leading to regrettable employee departure.