ASE's Online Resource Webinar-CCH HRAnswersNow
Thursday, October 31, 2019
ASE Virtual Library Webinar (Online Only)
Join Us to learn about ASE's Online Research Tool: CCH HRAnswersNow!
ASE has formed strategic partnerships with national providers, all leaders in their industries, to bring ASE members the skills and information they need to drive performance and meet their business objectives.
Whether you manage an HR department, you're the sole HR person, or you're a small business owner managing your own HR issues, CCH HRAnswersNow is an ASE member-exclusive resource that delivers the expert guidance you need. And it is actually easy to use! ASE will host a live webinar to showcase the CCH HRAnswersNow site. If you haven't used it yet, this webinar will show you what you are missing.
- CCH HRAnswersNow provides a comprehensive online library of authoritative HR compliance resources.
- The online resource addresses complex HR issues with practical, answer-oriented information as well as links to relevant laws and regulations.
- It provides everything you need to comply with federal and state laws and changing HR practices, covering these topics: Benefits, Compensation, Discrimination and Retaliation, Employee Relations, HR Management, Organizational and Employee Development, Safety & Risk Management, Staffing, and Unions.
- Hundreds of benchmarks, checklists, expert advice, forms and sample policies are available.
- It includes full texts of Federal and State laws and regulations, state OSHA plans, related full-text OSHA documents, plus environmental content.
- CCH HRAnswersNow contains the superb State Employment Laws database. Importantly, this includes a "What the Employer Must Do" section in every state summary. This truly unique resource is an invaluable one for making informed HR decisions.
- The international labor and employment law section contains legal guidance regarding HR employment laws in over 20 different countries
- It includes modules to create your own customizable Job Descriptions and Performance Appraisals using sample language.
- ADA/FMLA Leave Advisor Tool takes you through the maze of federal laws using interactive questions. Once the questions are answered, the Advisor helps you to determine whether a leave falls under FMLA, ADA, both or neither. It will generate a detailed analysis for your records helping you to administer your requests for leave.
- And much more…