The purpose of this training is to increase participant’s ability to communicate their thoughts and ideas with confidence while strengthening their professional relationships and rapport.
CEUs: .60 (6.0 Clock Hrs)
Objectives: This course will explore how to improve listening skills, stay in the moment, and deliver clear messages with confidence while maintaining support and respect and rapport.
Who should attend All Individuals
Learning Outcomes: Upon completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Stay focused in the moment and recognize essential information and how to utilize it
- Deliver credible messages that build on ideas and opportunities
- Differentiate between aggressive, passive, passive-aggressive, and assertive communication styles
- Maintain self-awareness and explore the difference between perception and reality
- Identify the impact body language and vocal attributes have on communication
- Establish a connection and confidently communicate with people of a different “status” from self
- Formulate the dreaded “No” message while preserving positive rapport