The purpose of this training is to help employers recognize the “red flags” for potential legal liability on the everyday workplace and take action to prevent complaints and employment litigation.
CEUs: .40 (4 Clock Hrs)
Objectives: This course will provide a solid understanding of various employment laws that affect every workplace every day and help prevent litigation to promote a positive and harmonious work environment.
Who should attend HR personnel, Managers and Supervisors
Learning Outcomes: Upon completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Recognize the “red flags” of potential employment law liability
- Explain how to address such situations in an efficient and effective manner
- Summarize easy guidelines to help you and your organization prevent employment litigation
- Outline the laws governing equal employment opportunity and discrimination
- Define illegal employment discrimination
This program has been approved for 4.0 General recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute's criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.